? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How much do I hate Winter?!?!

So in case I haven't mentioned it before, I hate Winter! I have never liked cold (that's why I moved to Alaska)! I really hate snow with a passion! It may look pretty but it's not. It's cold, wet, messy and so much more!

So I really enjoyed Monday when school was a 2 hour delay. That meant Molly didn't have preschool! She was mad but I was jumping for joy that I didn't have to drive in the snow! Then Tuesday was no school which didn't matter anyway since Molly only goes Monday, Wednesday & Friday. So I'm thinking this morning when I get up that school will at least be delayed again. No such luck. So I'm thinking is it worth it for me to get Molly, Micheal and Griffin in and out of the van a total of 8 times before the day is done? I take her because they are supposed to have there Christmas program tomorrow. So I get there (I drove 10 miles an hour the whole 3 blocks) and they have rescheduled the program to next Tuesday! So now I have to call all of our family and let them know of the change. I'm just a little pissed off.

I hate snow!!! I love snow days as long as I don't have to go outside!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like you're having a ton of fun with the good ol white stuff on the ground! I'm not much fonder of it. If only it would stay off of where I have to walk and drive, I'd like it a lot better!